Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Going to Korea for Summer Program

Missed the chance to go oversea for study after my SPM.
Depressed and Frustrated.
Disappointed and Despair. 

But Thanks God, I didn't get it. Otherwise I would be a bookworm and missed a lot of FUN.
Thanks God once again and UM that I have a chance to study in KOREA ^^
Tonight flight, 1130pm. First time ever go Korea and first time to be a Foreign Student.
My dream is going to come true. Excited ^^


Although it is just one month plus International Student identity, I am satisfied and appreciate much.

Thanks Parents for the Financial support and UM for the Scholarship.
Of course, Thanks for this Gift from God.

 I believe this will be one of the greatest experience in my life. 
I sacrificed the chance to be Facilitator which I long for it since my First Year. Sad but Never mind. Haha.
I am going to miss my family, friends and Malaysia Food...Hehe


Lastly,
Enjoy and Bon Voyage to me ^^

1 comment: