Pages

Saturday, July 27, 2013

台湾。台南美味之旅 - Tainan Delicious Trip

Kaki Gatal, 到处 “zhaozhao” 哈哈
This time I step in Tai Nan (台南), Southern Part of Taiwan ( Middle of Tai Chung and Kao Hsiung)
But why there? 

Because I am going to Stream of Praise concert (赞美之泉敬拜赞美巡迴) 
Christian songs composers and singers. Their songs are in every (or Most) Chinese Church I think haha.   
Thanks God for the ticket. I got this when I visited a Christian book store. I heard 2 people were chatting about a concert. My curiosity led me to one of them and I spoke out my doubt. Haha, YES, that's it, the ticket of the concert. God wants me to go. wohoo... Then my journey begins~~~ 


I take train from Chia-Yi to Tai Nan. It costs me NST 139 and takes 40 minutes only. The train are quite puncture. Malaysians, cannot be late o. haha


The train I brought is 自强号, it only stops at main train stations, thus it is faster ^^ I can have my own seat too. hehe. Here is the train condition: 

After 1 hour + journey, finally I have arrived 台南圣教会 (Tai Nan Holiness Church). Coincidentally I met a sister in Christ who is going to the concert too. So we "Step in the Church Together" haha, it is just a joke man. 

There is a long queue, wao, my clock shows 6:50 pm but the hall is almost FULL. Thanks God I manage to get myself a seat. hoho. They give us a booklet which is about their songs and testimony as well as 2 mini bible ( Book of John only )

The condition of the hall. The hall is huge but still cannot accommodate all people. Some have to sit on the staircase. I am lucky. Everyone is ready to worship God.  


Take one photo as memorial purpose then ^^ hehe. No photo-shooting and recording are allowed. Patent thingy and most important, they want us to concentrate in worship our Lord. ^^

I love the praise and worship very MUCH. First the team's voices are awesome. Second, everyone is worshiping wholeheartedly. The atmosphere is really fantastic. I really concentrate and immerse myself in the worship. Unbelievable and for the first time, I pray to God while clapping my hands for 12 minutes! This is another historical moment for me. Long prayers and deep experience of the existence of God throughout the night. SPECTACULAR!!! Thanks God, Thanks Stream of Praise. ^^

*Can Check here for the shows o: 

After that, I trouble one sister in the church to send me back. They are helpful and friendly. I love Christians, whenever I am lost or need helps I will go to Church (If there is any, they will really help me). haha  

and Finally I can have my Dinner ~~~ 鳝鱼意面 - Must-Eat-Food
It taste good for me. The fish is ok for me but some people do not like it. hehe. The taste of soup and noodles has conquered everything, so nothing to worry about the fish. It is GOOD. haha

After Take-away the dinner, it is time to check it Hostel ^^ 

Click it for more detailed info. I like the hostel, design is great and it is comfortable.

The friendly Yang teacher (Part-time there) brings me to have supper! OMG, luckily I say OK. the food is NICE NICE NICE. We have Taiwan Sausage, and this Chicken Chop
It takes 15 minutes to make. It has crispy skin and the meat is soft. 外酥内嫩. The small garlic piece is the favoring for the chicken chop. I super like and miss the chicken chop now T.T YUMMY YUMMY haha

Sleep tight because another good day is waiting for me ^^

^---。--^

Second Day~~~
Tai Nan Trip Starts! 
I got the map from Dodorobackpacker. I really appreciate this because the map leads me to everywhere I want to go! BRAVO.

Rented a bicycle for NST 100 for a day. ;p It is really useful to visit in Tainan. So please rent a bike if u are touring around in Tai Nan ya. Convenient enough.

Cycling Cycling Cycling~~~ First Station:
Fortan-Ping (億载金城)
This is a historical fortress with a lot of canons. haha

The entrance, I love singing inside because echo will reply to me. (OMG, Am I too lonely? haha)

A couple of the views inside:

DUN SHOOT ME haha


There is a park just beside old fortress. 

The most interesting place there is Old Warship
I love to watch what is all about! haha

Sir YES Sir! 

Big Canon 

Captain's sleeping room. @@ Not really big o. haha



I have to be the captain as nobody wants to be! aikz

Say CHEESE haha


WHAT? There is a beverage shop in a war ship!? haha

Ok, It is time to go An Ping 安平, A tourist spot. A very crowded place, most of tourists visit there.

Cooling Almond Tou Hua Ice. Super nice. So suit the summer. haha

Fried Prawn Roll (周氏虾卷). Taste Good as well. hehe

VISITING AROUND ~ ~ ~



Fried Oyster Roll (蚝卷). As Yummy as Fried Prawn Roll. XD

Finally a big bunch of Malaysia Friends have arrived!!! So lucky that we can meet up at there. tehee~~~
Waited for 2 hours are worthy la. I say "HI" loudly to them. hoho... Met Chai Ling, Mei Ling, Wannee, See Yik and all the others. haha
Although we failed to take JUMP photo, never mind. haha... we simply walk and eat around there. haha

Here comes my most favourite place:
An Ping Tree House - 安平书屋


The abandoned factory has been covered by trees. The trees really loves the building until they hug it so tightly haha. I always want to stay in a tree house... arghh... like it so much. haha 



Look at them ... so beautiful 



Haha. They just have 2 hours there. So, have to say Good Bye lar. ;p 
Then I continue to be Lone Ranger. And go to 
An Ping Old Fortress 安平古堡






View from the top of the tower:

The places above most require entrance fees o. But they are cheap.

And This wintermelon drink (林义丰冬瓜茶) marks the end of my trip in An Ping~ hehe

After that I cycle back to the Tai Nan town and go to a Night Market. Forgot the name as there is really not nice. haha XD

The night market is similar to Malaysia one o.
I skipped all the food because nothing impress me and I dislike some of them. So bad. haha

Tired day ends with good sleeps ZZZ
I sleep at 9pm I think. So early? The night is still very young lor. Time is Wasted lar!!!

Nonono... Because I am going to wake up at 415AM!! haha
Wake up so early merely for the supe famous 
6 thousand beef noodles - 六千牛肉
(700, Taiwan, 台南市中西區 ‎)
NST 120 Beef soup + NST 10 Rice

4:40 a.m. arrive the place 

The auntie (owner) looks very serious! haha. She is cooking the best Beef soup in  Tai Nan.
Take the number first, when your number is called only ORDER o.

They do not really cook the beef in a big pot. After they cut it into small pieces, auntie will pour the super hot soup into the bowl. Then the beef will be cooked (not 100% cooked). 
The Beef soup is UNDENIABLY heavily TASTY. The taste stays in my mouth and it is really GOOD! The not-100%-cooked beef is nice as well because of the soup I think. The soup is the essence of the meal. haha. I love it, NST 130 and wake-up-early are worthy. Like Like.

The sky is still dark like this!!!

4:45pm : No seat anymore and people starts queuing ... OMG


Thanks God I manage to wake up and taste the nice beef soup. haha. I back to sleep after that. XD
The 6 thousands beef soup is the last stop in Tai Nan.

I have to say Good Bye to the delicious Tai Nan and Say "Hi" to Kao Hsiung lor. haha. Tata~~~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment